Good lubrication of machinery is an effective way to reduce wear, improve efficiency and save materials and energy. Therefore, CNC Plate Roller machine also needs regular lubricationin the production.
The Role of Metal Plate Rolling Equipment Lubrication
The main points are as follows:
- Reducing friction coefficient
- Reduce equipment wear
- Reduce the temperature of the machine itself and the working environment
- Cleaning effect
- Sealing effect
CNC Plate Bending Roll Machine Lubrication
High degree of Standardization, Generalization and Serialization
Most main parts of sheet metal rolling machine tools are typical mechanical parts. They have high degree of standardization, generalization and serialization. For example, sliding bearings, rolling bearings, gears, worm gears, rolling and sliding guides, screw transmission pairs (screw and nut pairs), clutches, hydraulic systems and so on. Also, they are lubricated in different ways.
Environmental Conditions for the Use of Sheet Rolling Machine Tools
In general, we install CNC plate roller in indoor environment to use. The highest temperature in summer is 40 ℃. In winter, when the temperature is lower than 0 ℃, users should adopt heating mode to make the ambient temperature higher than 5 – 10 ℃.
High precision metal rollers require constant temperature air conditioning environment, generally around 20 ℃. However, because of the high precision and automation demands of bending roll, the requirements for the viscosity, antioxidant (service life) and cleanliness of lubricating oil are stricter as well.
CNC Plate Bending Rolls Working Conditions
All in all, the working conditions and lubrication requirements of different types and sizes of rollers are quite different. Even in the same plate roller machines, due to different circumstances work piece, it is also different.
Small and Medium Size CNC Plate Rollers Product Performance and Features
- Firstly, excellent product accuracy
- Unique bending roll process, high precision end pre-bending, continuous bending without back angle, digital control of rolling process.
- Man-machine dialogue control interface, physical bending process software, man-machine dialogue window.
- Automatic compensation for efficient and intelligent operation and bending process.
- So single operation, high efficiency, safety and convenience.
- Rich bending shape: O-shaped, U-shaped, multi-segment R-shaped and other different shapes.
- Moreover, selection of multiple models: according to the use or user requirements, there are economic CNC display models and TNC CNC models available.
If you want to know more about CNC plate roller machine information, please click here:
Automatic Rolling Machine Usage and Application
5 Advantages of 4 Roll Metal Roller Machine you need to know
What Difference Between three-roll and four-roll Plate Roller?