Hydraulic press brakes are popular bending machines that sheet metal processing factory need to purchase. It is easy to find press brake for sale online, but hydraulic press brake instructions do not always explain all safe operation details. This article introduce the precautions for safe opeartion of hydraulic press brake.
Hydraulic Press Brakes Safety Operation Precautions:
- How to adjust the stroke:when workers adjust the hydraulic press brake machine, they must pay attention to adjust the stroke, and ensure to test running the machine before bending. When the upper punch of the press brake machine is lowered to the bottom, there must be a certain thickness gap. Otherwise, the press brake tools and machine will be damaged. The stroke adjustment of the hydraulic NC press brake has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment, but if customers buy CNC press brake, they can adjust the stroke via CNC controller easily.
- In order to choose a curved notch, a notch with a width of 10 times the thickness of the plate is usually selected. If youbend 4mm plate, you need to choose a notch around 40. **The slot can be folded 10mm board. Wooden boards over 10mm are not allowed.
- The adjustment of the press brake back gauge generally includes cncquick adjustment and manual fine adjustment, and the method is the same as that of the shearing machine.
- Press the foot switch to start bending. A plate bendingbrakemachine is different from a plate shearing machine. It can be released anytime. When you let go of your foot, the hydraulic press brake will stop and continue to descend as you pedal.
- Check the overlap and firmness of the upper and lower dies; check whether each positioning device meets the processing requirements.
- When the upper slide plate and each positioning axis are not at the origin, run the return-to-origin program.
- After the hydraulic press brakemachine is running, it will idle for 1-2 minutes and move 2-3 times on the full stroke of the slider. If there is an abnormal sound or malfunction, stop the operation immediately to troubleshoot, and then resume work after everything is back to normal.
- There should be one operatorunder unified command during the work, so that the operator can work closely with the feeding and suppressing personnel to ensure that the cooperating personnel are in a safe position before the bending signal is sent.
- The metal plate must be compacted when bending to prevent the metal plate from being lifted and hurting people during the bending process.
- When adjusting the sheet metal press brake tools, the power must be cut off and the operation should be stopped.
- When changing the opening of the variable die, no material is allowed to come into contact with the die.
- When the hydraulic press brakesareworking, no one is allowed to stand behind the machines.
- If the workpiece or toolsarefound to be incorrect during operation, please stop and correct it. Correction by hand is strictly prohibited to avoid hand injury.
- It is forbidden to fold super-thick iron plates or quenched steel plates, high-grade alloy steel square steel and thin plates that exceed the performance of the sheet metal bending machine to avoid damage to the machine tool.
- Always check the overlap of the upper and lower tools; the pressure gauge indicates whether it meets the regulations.
- If the hydraulic press brakemachine is abnormal, please stop it immediately, check the cause and eliminate the abnormal fault in time.
- Before turn offthe hydraulic press brake, place the wooden block on the lower mold under the cylinders on both sides to place the upper slide on the wooden block.
- First exit the control system program and then cut off the power.