Hydraulic Bending Machine belongs to forging machineries. The main role is in the metal processing industry. Then, its products are widely used in light industry, aviation, shipbuilding, metallurgy, instrument, electrical appliances, stainless steel products, steel structure construction and other industries.
Hydraulic Press Brakes Introduction
Structure of Hydraulic Bending Machine: bracket, workbench and clamping plate
- Workbench placed on the bracket
- The worktable composed of a base and a pressing plate
- The base connected with the clamping plate through a hinge
- Base consists of a base shell, a coil and a cover plate
- Coil placed in the recess of the housing
- Top of the depression covered with a cover plate
When in use, the coil is energized by a wire. After electrified, the pressure plate will be gravitated to realize the clamping of the thin plate between the pressure plate and the base. Due to the use of electromagnetic force clamping, SHEARCHY CNC press brake can press the plate into a variety of work piece requirements. Moreover, it can process work pieces with side walls.
Hydraulic Bending Machine Characteristics
- Adopt all steel welding structure with enough strength and rigidity.
- Hydraulic upper transmission: the oil cylinder at both ends of the machine tool arranged on the slide block directly drives the slide block to work.
- And the slider synchronous mechanism adopts torsion shaft synchronization.
- Also, the mechanical gear block structure, stable and reliable.
- Fast motorized slide stroke adjustment, manual fine, counter displays.
- In addition, the deflection compensation mechanism of wedge type can ensure high bending accuracy.
Analysis and Solution of Common Faults of Hydraulic Brake Press
Fault 1: guide clearance between the slider and the guide rail too large, which makes abnormal noise.
This kind of failure is due to the long service life of the guide rail. As a result, wear leads to increased clearance. It is necessary to check the wear degree of rail pressing plate. All in all, determine whether to replace the rail pressing plate according to the wear degree. Then, readjust to the required clearance.
Fault 2: rear material transmission fails.
The reason for the failure of the rear gear transmission is that the drive shaft is separated from the chain of the synchronous pulley or the synchronous belt is slipping. So, it requires reassembling the chain and synchronous belt and checking the electrical part.
Fault 3: deviation of the parallelism between the straight guide rail of the back baffle beam and the center line of the mold is too large.
This type of failure needs loosening the “X” axis synchronous belt. Firstly, readjust to the parallelism tolerance. Then, refit the synchronous belt.
Fault 4: connection between the oil cylinder and the slide block is loose, resulting in inaccurate bending angle or the machine can not find the reference point.
This failure needs to recheck and tighten the connecting nut between the slider and the cylinder.