Do you know the classification of Plate Bending Machine? And how to use it safely? Wuxi Shearchy Technology is a professional hydraulic press brake manufacturer.
How to ensure the safe use of CNC hydraulic press brake?
Please follow the safety operation procedures of the bending machine.
- First of all, strictly abide by the operating procedures.
- Wear protective equipment as required.
- Check the wiring. We should also pay attention to some problems such as the coincidence between the upper and lower modes.
- Check whether there is any foreign matter on the front support frame, rear retaining frame and sliding block.
- In addition, it is necessary to determine whether the existing device can meet the processing requirements according to the processed materials.
Special attention: there shall be no iron scraps and sundries in the V-groove of the lower die, which can be installed into the machine tool only after being wiped clean.
Bending Machinery Classification
In short, we can divide plate bending machines into manual, hydraulic and numerical control.
- Manual divided into mechanical manual press brake and electric manual press brake.
- According to the synchronous mode, the hydraulic bending machine divided into: torsion shaft synchronous, machine hydraulic synchronous and electro-hydraulic synchronous.
- Hydraulic bending machines divided into: up moving type and down moving type.
Machining Safety Operation of CNC Plate Bending Machine
- Before starting bending machine, check whether there is any foreign matter on the machine tool. Check whether the electrical system is normal.
- Firstly, start the press brake main power supply, and then start other power supplies.
- When turning on the power, turn the power knob until it doesn’t move.
- When selecting the brake press dies, the angle of the upper die should be less than or equal to the angle of the lower die.
- The punch and die should be handled with care. Do not collide with other metal objects to avoid damaging the die.
- Clean the clamp fixture before calibrating and debugging the mold. Then put the mould on the workbench and wipe it clean.