Swing Shears Operation, do you really know well? Today, we will explain the operation of hydraulic swing beam shear.
Can you really operate swing beam shearing machines?
Do you know? In the hydraulic shearing machines, the swing type has three operating modes to choose from! They are point, single and continuous. So, what are these three operations? How do we choose different actions in different situations?
Three Operation Modes of Shearchy Hydraulic Swing Shears
Point Operation Mode
- Firstly, adopt the point operation position.
- You step down and the shears slow down. Press shearing mechanism automatically press down. Press down stroke switch to stop pressing.
- Release the footswitch during the shearing process, shearing machine will stop at the current running position. At the same time, you press the footswitch, it will return.
- The press shearing mechanism returns automatically. Reach the back gauge and stop return.
- During the return process, release the footswitch and the machine stops at the current return position.
Single Operation Mode
- At first, set the holding time, unloading time, advanced and retreat distance of the horizontal back gauge and adjust the position of the horizontal back gauge.
- Secondly, choose the gear for a single operation.
- When the press shearing mechanism is not in the upper travel switch position, it should first automatically return it to the upper travel switch position.
- Press the foot switch to slow down and the shearing mechanism automatically going down.
- When you touch down the stroke switch, the horizontal stop mechanism back to set the distance and do pressure maintaining automatically.
- When the pressure holding time is up, the machine will automatically discharge the pressure. If the unloading time is up, the press shearing mechanism will return automatically. At the same time, the horizontal blocking mechanism automatically sets the distance.
- Touch the stroke switch again; the single shear action will end.
Continuous mode of operation
- First of all, set well the holding time, unloading time, advanced and retreat distances of the horizontal back gauge and adjust the position of the horizontal back gauge.
- Then, set the number of working steps, the current position of each working step and the number of cutting plates.
- Thirdly, select continuous operation gear.
- If the shearing mechanism is not in the upper travel switch position, the users must first let it automatically return to the upper travel switch position.
- Step down footswitch to slow down and press the shearing mechanism automatically.
- If you touch down the stroke switch, the horizontal material blocking mechanism will back up to set the distance and automatically maintain the pressure.
- When the holding time is up, shears will relieve the pressure automatically. When the pressure relief time is up, the shearing mechanism will return automatically. At the same time, the horizontal stop mechanism automatically sets the distance.
- Press the up stroke switch again; one shear action finish and start the next shear plate.
- Complete the cutting times of the current working step. Press the stroke switch, the horizontal stop position is automatically adjusted to enter the next working step shear action.
- When the machine completes all work steps, the user touches the travel switch and the continuous shear action ends.
If you interest in hydraulic swing shears, please contact us at once! Hydraulic metal shear manufacturer e-mail is [email protected]. We also supply CNC guillotine shears for high-end requirements. Welcome to visit our website for more details!