Elevator Industry Press Brake Bending Machines 160ton 3200mm can be customized according to the customer elevator size requirements.
160Ton 3200mm Hydraulic CNC Press Brake for Elevator manufacturing
Elevator is a very practical invention in our daily life. It began to appear in the mid-19th century. Until now, it ha been used widely in high-rise buildings. So do you want to know more about it?
Performance Characteristics of Elevator Bending Machine 160T
The electro-hydraulic synchronous bending machine has good rigidity and stability:
- Stress relief
- Hydraulic transmission
- During work, stable and reliable operation
- Use advanced electro hydraulic servo system
- Adopt full closed loop feedback control synchronization
- Then, bending accuracy guaranteed by throat deformation prevention system of press brake bending machines
- In addition, laser protection added to improve safety
Press Brake Bending Machines Standard: (4 + 1) axis or (3 + 1) axis
- Firstly, Y1 and Y2 axis control the numerical axis of oil cylinder on both sides.
- Secondly, X controls the front and back movement of the rear stopper.
- Thirdly, R controls the up and down movement of the rear stop gauge.
- Finally, Mechanical compensation is in v-axis computer control.
Bneding Machine Good stability:
- Whole steel plate welding.
- Vibration stress relief after tempering.
- Then, rust removal by sandblasting, antirust paint as well.
- The frame formed by one-time clamping in the imported CNC three-dimensional machining center.
- Ensure the parallelism and perpendicularity of each installation surface.
- Use upward moving bending design.
- Low noise and stable working condition.
- Y1 and Y2 can be individually programmed and operate under bias load.
- Also, it has pressure holding time at lower dead point.
- Programmable to ensure the accuracy of different parts.
- With the function of slow rebound control function, the operators can better control the work pieces.
- Use of split tank
- Independent shock buffer
- So that Better mute
Press Brakes Cylinder: Stable quality and easy to maintain.
- Forging and tempering treatment of 45 steel
- Also, fine boring and extrusion of inner hole
- Forging and tempering treatment of 45 steel as well
- Cylindrical chromium plating