What is a hydraulic bending machine?
Hydraulic press brake includes bracket, table and clamping plate. The table rests on a bracket. And the work table consists of a base and a press plate. The base is hinged to the clamp plate. The base consists of housing, coil and cover plate. The coil is placed in the sag of the housing and the top of the sag is covered with a cover plate.
Hydraulic Press Brake Working Principle
When in use, the coil is energized by a wire. After power on, the pressure plate generates gravity to achieve clamping between the pressure plate and the base plate. Due to the use of electromagnetic force clamping, the pressure plate can be made into a variety of work piece requirements. Moreover, it can process work pieces with side walls.
Shearchy Hydraulic Press Brake Machinery Structure and Features
- Firstly, all steel welded structure is of sufficient strength and rigidity.
- Then, it uses hydraulic transmission. So oil cylinders at both ends of the machine tool placed on the sliding block directly drive the sliding work.
- Block mechanism consists of sliding block, oil cylinder and mechanical block fine-tuning structure. The slider synchronization mechanism uses a torsional shaft to force synchronization.
- The synchronous mechanism composed of torsion shaft, swing arm and joint bearing is simple in structure, stable and reliable in performance and high in synchronization accuracy.
- Adopt mechanical block structure. It is stable and reliable. The motor regulates the mechanical block. And, numerical control system controls the value.
- Slider stroke adopts quick maneuver adjustment, manual fine-tuning, counter display.
- Also, the deflection compensation mechanism of inclined wedge ensures high bending accuracy.
Shearchy Hydraulic NC press brake for sale is good choice for customers who need bending machine under than 250 Tons. What’s more, it is optimal for the forming of parts with a low operation cost. Wuxi Shearchy is a professional hydraulic press brake manufacturer in China. We are always willing to helping you in metalworking. If you are in need of bending, shearing, rolling machines, please contact us immediately!